Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh wherefore art thou...

I have suffered terribly over the past week and a half, you have no idea how bad it's been.....

I have been without the internet.

Yes you heard correctly.

One minute I had it, albeit there were a few problems occurring, and then No.1 son announced as only an 'Aries' male can....it was my fault, I'd used 12GB in 3 weeks and now there was none.

Whilst I was left standing like a fish out of water gasping for air, the 'Aries Male' left in a huff and a puff.
12GB ??
My fault??
"But I've done nothing more than I have every other time", I finally uttered to his disappearing back. "I haven't downloaded movies, music, or even played games online; I haven't done anything different" ...

There is something seriously wrong when a grown (as in old) woman cries over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails