Monday, September 13, 2010

Recommendations ...

If you haven't heard or seen Kirsty hall 's web site, you'll be in for a real treat...fascinating blog and her resources section for all creative people is just fantastic....Such a lovely and genuine person as well. I have been following her for some time now and am constantly finding new or great information!

Katherine Tyrrell from Making a Mark is also one of the most valuable blogs you could possibly find. A delightful person with a wealth of information, articles and resources. The links to her other sites are fantastic too.

Sometimes because I subscribe by RSS posts to my Google reader, I have found that I really miss seeing the actual blogs / web sites so am doing my best to visit as much as possible....although Reader is great for just reading through the posts, it really doesn't have the same 'ambience' as actually visiting the sites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails