Friday, August 27, 2010

The balancing act .

It's the weekend which means it's 'My Time'...phew what a relief....I need this time just to 'chill' a bit!!


Have barely been on the computer lately because true to form; after an obsessive amount of time spent reading, studying etc... I needed to stop and reassess where I was at. (yes again!)
And so last weekend was spent in dealing with the humongous accumulation of paperwork piles once more!!

Then having created a 'space', the desire to 'create' became all important.

The need to put pen and graphite to paper, brush and paint to canvas has been consuming.

I'vBut here's the interesting thing; I have just realised since I've been spending this time engaged in creative pursuits; how different my energy has been on many levels.
I've felt 'lighter', less despondent and yes, more balanced.

There's a sense of purpose, a knowing that 'this' is right. A feeling of being 'complete'.

Sure I'm tired and have still had to fit in all of the daily jobs, however it's only as I sit here writing these thoughts and feelings out (thus documenting the process!) that I become aware of these 'states of being'.

I'm sitting here now savouring those thoughts and feelings, allowing them to really sink in.
Acknowledging  and recognising their value and importance.

I'm feeling so incredibly grateful at this time.
Feelings of abundance of pleasure and personal achievement of feeling all is as it should be...

Balance so essential to my well being, so difficult at times to achieve.
But damn it's good when it happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails