Sunday, August 8, 2010

Still reading and learning....

Once again I have spent hours pouring over the posts in other people's blogs . . . and in the forum pages as well . . . so much to see and read and so little time . . .

When I 'get my act together' a little more I would love to tell you about some of the brilliant and  interesting Artists and other gifted writers or bloggers that I have come across . . . and I will put these in the Creative Resources  and Links page . . .

In the meantime, you really do need to have a look at the following blogs . . . they are just (in my opinion!!) amazing and great . . . for a number of reasons . . . Empty Easel has a wealth of information on every subject that any artist could possibly want to know about.

And of course Art Business by Alan Bamberger is another great site with loads of articles and answers to artist questions . . . (And I thought some of my questions were dumb!! . . . I'll never feel that way again!)

Hope you find these of value, I know I keep going back to them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails