Monday, September 13, 2010

For the joy...

Once again I've been in research mode for the past couple of weeks....learning heaps and realising that the more I learn the more there still is too learn!!!  ( favourite saying of mine isn't it?) ....Aargh!!

Have also realised this is a wonderful creative way to procrastinate and avoid whilst at the same time I am still doing and learning!!

As artists we often go through periods where we question not only our creative art practise but also our self, human nature I think, to question to pause, to re-assess and re-define what we are in fact doing....

It's definitely an obsession of mine.... to research and trawl through enormous amounts of information, web sites, others blogs, etc. etc.

I copiously write notes, assigned to various folders, copy and paste and then print out these 'titbits' of valuable questions or info... it is both wonderful and exhausting!!

May I never lose my love of learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails