Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Late at night . . .

It's late at night, not always a good time to write a post, however it's been a full on day and what better place to pause and reflect on what is within ?

Late last night and today I have reconnected with Twitter and the community ~  those whom I 'follow'.
So what you may say. The big deal (to me) is that it's been over a month since I last was there.

The value that I gain from this social media platform is remarkable. The ability to connect to like minded people, to those whose wisdoms and teachings are pertinent, informative and invaluable. From connecting with creative individuals from all over the world to leading and cutting edge professionals ..... it's just amazing.

For someone like my self who not only loves learning but needs too, I cannot stress the importance and value in connecting highly enough...

The greatest difficulty is trying to read all the posts and articles that such people have links too or recommended !!

It was truly a pleasure and joy to connect again.

My mind though is full of information, of questions pertaining to thought provoking articles, of newly discovered remarkable people and perceptions.

I also did something I have never done before. I took a large breath and 'bit the bullet' so to speak by purchasing a mini course by Danielle LaPorte. I've never done this before due to limited finances and the fact that it's an international transaction.

I've been tempted by so many courses/ books etc. before, yet have resisted the temptation, hence why this is a 'biggie for me!

Even now, to sit here late at night, There is a feeling of having achieved something important in my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails