Thursday, August 5, 2010

Digressions and transformations

This Blog has undergone many 'transformations' since I first began it.
Originally it was only to be a type of motivational journal about self growth and development, incorporating both inspiring images and some of my artworks.

Then I decided to split my other art blog into two distinct areas, painting and drawing.
And I thought they should be slightly more 'professional' looking, less about one's innermost thoughts and feelings. So I culled posts and edited and rewrote.

However you know what I found?

I can't do that.
That is not being authentic and true to my self.
It is part of my nature, my inner self too talk about 'the deep and meaningful' stuff. About thoughts and feelings and the meanderings within my mind.

I need to express my self, and to be truthful, this is one of only two places that I can most truly be myself. (the other is with my counsellor!!)

And so, I 'go back' and allow this blog to be whatever it needs to be.

I have changed template and posts a number of times until you know what -- enough!!!
I tell my self --  just let it be, let it go and focus on what is important and the next steps.

And so it is ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails