Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Art of Authenticity...

This pen and ink drawing epitomises my internal brain at the moment. I kid you not!

For the sake of my sanity I needed to find a better internet/broadband plan than we had. So that meant research, research and more research. Sounds simple for so many people, find a plan and 'just do it'. However due to the criteria that needed to be met, (and because I am technically challenged !!), what 'should' have been simple became more complicated. Now there is a surprise! (says she with tongue in cheek and a slight sarcastic tone!)

But you know what ... I did it. Made a decision, took action on it, and now have more than 4times the amount of GB than I had for the same price !! Yay!

And that was just one task I needed to do this week!

But this is still a drawing that epitomises the internal mechanics of my mind !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails